RULES FOR ATTENDING THE CHURCH
- Hand sanitiser to be used
- A face covering (mask or visor) and gloves should be worn
- The entrance door will be closed at the time of 'offering of the lamb' (usually at 10:15am for normal service times)
- Members of the same household will be seated together: It is the responsibility of the parents to keep their children close at all times.
- Only one deacon per mass is allowed to serve in the altar and is determined under a Rota
- Anyone or his/her household showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend the church.
- Shielded patients are not currently advised to attend places of worship.
How to receive the Holy Communion
Please stay by your allocated seat until the servant
calls you to go forward and receive the Holy Communion. You should leave the church immediately after receiving the communion
- Bring your own scarf / napkin / water / own tissue / waste bag
- Wear face covering at all times (except when receiving communion)
- Keep your children close to you at all times.
- Adhere to social distancing of at least 1 metre (2 steps)
- Stay in your allocated seat throughout the liturgy
- Adhere to the one way system while entering and exiting the church
- Use the toilets only when it is absolutely necessary
Please do not:
- Touch or kiss Icons
- Shake hands, hug or kiss anyone outside your household
- Touch property belonging to others
- Bring food or drink in to the church
- Throw anything on the floor